Saturday, January 14, 2017

Live Laugh Love

Hello everyone, and Happy Saturday to you all! Today's card was created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Beautiful Shimmer Satin, in Electric Blue.  What a gorgeous color this ribbon is, and it goes perfect with the design papers I used. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this ribbon, and the beautiful glitz it has.
The bow I made is a double bow. I like the fullness of it. I did add a beautiful RRR Embellishment Rhinestone to the center of my bow.

I also wanted to add some Really Reasonable Ribbons Mulberry flowers, as I miss seeing them in bloom. So I added some Sweetheart Blossoms in yellow, orange, and blue to my card. The leaves I used are the green leaves, and everything is hot glued on.

All of the beautiful layers of my card were put together using Really Reasonable Ribbons Scor-Tape , and Foam tabs both can be found here. Design paper & stamps used are from club scraps "color me happy" kit.
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say