Thursday, December 1, 2016

Shabby Chic Winter Tag with Window

Hey there Peeps! Ginny here dropping in to share a very shabby inspired winter tag I created with the fabulous new December Ribbon Club Assortment Winter Blues.
I figure this assortment is pretty much perfect to round out your holiday ribbons....and even give you a head start on some New Year's projects! I created a tag with a wintery window scene inspired by the silver trims because they are soooo shabby and soft and gorgeous!



I used several fun mixed media products as well as chipboard pieces and die cuts. There's also some fabby little Snowflake Charms from the embellishments section. I love them so much!!!!  There's also a bit of Twisted Hemp Rope to hang.
Okay that's all for me. Wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

2 comments :

  1. I love the gorgeous bow!!Stunning project!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely l like the layout of your card so beautifully presented too! xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say