Saturday, January 30, 2016

Something Special For Mom

Hello, friends of Really Reasonable Ribbon!  It's Karen Letchworth here today sharing a special gift for my Mom.  I bought her a lovely necklace on Etsy.  You can see details on my blog.  Because it's really special, I knew right away that I wanted an equally lovely box to put it in as give the necklace to her.  I started with a Kraft Box, and decorated it with lots of great products from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I wrapped the SUPER SHABBY 2 1/2 Cotton Blend Plain Ribbon around the box, and then tied a bow (using that same ribbon) that I placed on top of the box.  I absolutely LOVE this ribbon because it can be torn to fray the edges, and can also be torn into thinner strips if you don't want the full 2 1/2 inches, so it's super versatile - like having multiple widths from one perfect trim.  To that, I added some of Really Reasonable Ribbon's GORGEOUS Mulberry Flowers, including their sweet Baby Pink Open Rose, and the Two-Tone Yellow Open Roses.  I also included a sweet 30 mm Wild Orchid Crafts Mulbery Paper Green Leave.  Under the flowers, there's a bow that's tied with the lovely Solid Mint Baker's Twine (which I think is a new favorite cuz it's SO pretty).
Perhaps you've heard me say this before, but it's SO true.....Really Reasonable Ribbon really has everything you will need to embellish all your projects.  Whether it's a card, a scrapbook page, an altered art project, or anything else; Really Reasonable Ribbon has all the perfect ribbons, laces, trims, flowers, and accents to make your art look fabulous.
Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget about the FUN CHALLENGE going on now here...on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  It's called Show Me The Pink (with Ribbon or Trim).  We love seeing your wonderful ribbon-topped projects, and hope to have you join us.

Blessings to you all,
Karen Letchworth and the Really Reasonable Ribbon Crew

2 comments :

  1. Karen, I love how you have used this fabulous cotton ribbon to wrap your gift! it truly is one of my fave ribbons in the store because you can do so much with it! the beautiful flowers add such a touch of elegance. I'll have to add some of the mint baker's twine to my next order, which will probably be VERY soon, knowing me! grins! :)

    thanks for always inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A rustic beauty! It makes the gift all the more special!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say