Sunday, October 4, 2015

Giving Thanks

Hi there crafty peeps! Amber here, and I am back today to share a Thanksgiving layered card I made with some of my supplies and ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store


I started by creating a center panel with cardstock and Fall patterned paper from Fun Stampers Journey.  I stamped the wreath from my Grateful Heart ATS stamp and colored the berries with Raspberry Berry and Tangerine True Color Fusion Ink and Fusion Blender from FSJ.  I then stamped the sentiment with Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with some gold embossing powder.  I colored the "grateful" in the sentiment with the same Tangerine ink.  I fussy cut the wreath and sentiment out and popped them up with foam tape on the panel.

I wrapped the panel with the natural colored hemp cording from the Bright Hemp set.  I also created my single loop bow with this as well.  I then covered a 3.5x4in card base with more patterned paper.  I wrapped some Turftan Brown Satin with Grosgrain Edge ribbon.  I adhered the panel to the base and added Journey Glaze to the berries on the wreath.  As a final accent, I added some Doodlebug Gold Sprinkles to the upper and lower corners of the card.  I hope you enjoy the card, and it inspires you to make some cards to give to your loved ones at Thanksgiving.  Have a great day!

4 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say