Friday, June 12, 2015

Birthday Wishes....


Hi friends.  Today I have a fun birthday card to share that would be perfect for a cute young man.  I'm loving the aqua and jade color combination with a little accent of red featuring some great ribbons and burlap string from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


I used jade Diamond Satin around the center of the card and layered some red Burlap Sting over it.  I also have a little 'tag' of ribbon at the bottom.  When I'm creating a card for a man or a boy and I know I will use less ribbon, I like to use something with a little pattern or texture so it will stand out.  I love the subtle embossed pattern on the diamond satin ribbon.

For the bow I just took two short scraps of ribbon and laid them on the table one above the other.  Then I did a simple running stitch through one and then the other.  I gathered the pieces and added a button to the center.  Then I trimmed the edges on the diagonal.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on this card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

1 comment :

  1. He is just darling!!! Adore the pretty ribbon!Adorable card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say