Sunday, July 20, 2014

Howdy Partner!


Hello RRR friends! Today I get to share a card I made, yee haw! This adorable image is from one of my favorite stamp companies, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. I love coloring her images, even though I still have a long way to go with my coloring skills hehe! :) I don't think there is another ribbon more perfect for a country-feel card than this Red Plaid Ribbon! My next project with this same ribbon is going to be a 3-D grilling apron card and I think this red and white will be just right! I also used some of my favorite go-to ribbon whenever I can't quite find the right one, this White Dotted Organza Ribbon is the best! I tied a bit of it to the tops of the 2 tags that hold the sentiment along with bits of raffia for a hay-like feel. :) I even tied a teensy tiny bow to the horse's tail with Ivory Burlap String, another go-to favorite. I use it all the time!


Thanks so much for letting me share my country card with you! I hope you have a wonderful and creative day!

4 comments :

  1. Love this! Gorgeous image - so cute! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what a great image I love it and I think your coloring is pretty darn good I love your choice of ribbon as well get along little doggie!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say