Saturday, May 10, 2014

Ribbon Fish Tutorial with Carolyn


This is my first post AND tutorial as a new DT member for Really Reasonable Ribbon. I am excited to be working with such fun product & crafty folks.
                                                  
On to my project...


Ribbon Recipe:

Blue Ribbon: Diamond Satin Navy

Pink Ribbon: Seam Binding Sun Rose

Green Ribbon: Seam Binding Moss Green


My card was inspired by the Wisconsin fishing opener which my dad "attempted" to fish but as Minnesota and Wisconsin have had snow storm after snow storm, there was still ice and snow in some places. It wasn't warmish weather that fish like to come out of hibernation for. So the fry pan remained empty and the anglers went home.

Here is my tutorial. If you have any difficulties please feel free to zap me a note and I will do my best to help out. I did practice on some regular ribbon before I gave it a go with my fab stash of ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon shop!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you liked my fish tutorial!
Carolyn


6 comments :

  1. I love these fishes Carolyn! I will definitely be giving this a go--it's even more inspiring with the summer months ahead! Super unique and clever! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and so creative is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous,
    thanks for tutorial
    blessings and hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is thinking out of the box. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fascinating, looks great. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say