Sunday, February 16, 2014

Little One Layout

Hello everyone and Happy Sunday to all! Cheryl here today to share a layout I did for my son's album that I have been working on. I used the beautiful Really Reasonable Ribbons from this month's Ribbon Club Assortment.

The February Ribbon Club Assortment worked perfect for this layout I did. I love blues and browns together and it's perfect for a little one. All three ribbons and lace came from February's Ribbon Club found at Really Reasonable Ribbon here! 

My son will be 21 in April and I have been trying to get some of his pages done for his album.  This will be another to add to the album for him.  The title of my page came from the design paper I used.  It says Little One under the little hedgehog at the top of the page. I thought it would be perfect for this layout. The little CottageCutz hedgehogs are dies I used to cut out the ones at the bottom of my page. They were colored with Copics and glued on. I also glued on my ribbon, stars, and even the Thicker's to be sure that nothing falls off.

I really enjoyed making this page, and sharing it today. Hope you all have a super wonderful day!


Thank you for looking!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

  1. This lay out is so sweet and your son was quite the cutie my daughter is 22 soon to be 23 and when I look at her pictures like this it is hard to believe how fast time goes have a great week

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say