Sunday, August 11, 2013

I'm Late!

I love snails. But just snails on cards. I don't even like to look at them in a terrarium, but give me a snail image and I love it!

There are LOTS of fun new releases at The {Stamps} of Life and one of them is a darling new set called insides4snails, which coordinates with the Club Set this month, snails2mail.
I stamped my snail using Stephanie's Premium Licorice ink and then used Grape and Artichoke to fill in the snail. My sentiment is stamped in Sky and then cut out using clouds2cut die set. My designer paper is by Doodlebug. 

I hand cut my grass and added a Teal Ice button, Green Apple Double Ruffle Satin ribbon and Plum Baker's Twine (all from Really Reasonable Ribbon) for my embellishments. I LOVE that
Double Ruffle Satin ribbon!

An easy and cute card that is fairly flat for mailing! Thanks for stopping by today!

Stamps: snails2mail and insides4snails (The Stamps of Life)
Paper: Sweet Tooth and Green Apple (Poptone), Lovely Lilac (SU!), Doodlebug DP
Ink: Stephanie's Premium Licorice, Grape, Artichoke, Sky inks
Accessories: Teal Ice button (Button's Galore), Green Apple Satin Ribbon and Plum Baker's Twine (RRR)

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say