Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sweet Blossoms



Hello everyone! Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Beautiful Double Ruffled Edge Ribbon in brown.


For my card I made a double bow using the Beautiful Ribbon that Bonnie Carries. It's perfect for making bows. Next I used CottageCutz Blossom Branch die for my flowers and branch. The Beautiful frame is a new CottageCutz Elites, and I absolutely LOVE this frame.


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful card Cheryl and I LOVE that beautiful satin ruffle bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous! It has a vintage feel to it. The colors are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card and I adore your fabulous chocolate bow! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say