Thursday, May 2, 2013

Find Joy

Happy May! I would love to see some flowers on May Day, but since we had freezing drizzle yesterday, I will have to be satisfied with looking at them on this card! I am really wishing for a warmer Spring right now, and lots of flowers in my garden.
My card today uses a sentiment from Flourishes' Old Fashioned Florals. I stamped the sentiment with Elegant Eggplant (SU!) ink.
The trims are White Mini Pom Poms and Black Licorice Baker's Twine. I added some Snow Pearls for embellishments. Everything is held together with Scor-Tape.

My designer papers are from Basic Grey's Sweet Threads 12 x 12 Collection. I have so many 12 x 12 papers and never use them, so thought I would start making a teeny dent in that stash.
I hope it is warmer in your garden~!

Stamps: Flourishes Old Fashioned Florals
Paper: SU! Sage Shadow, Colorbok Textured White, Basic Grey Sweet Threads DP
Ink: SU! Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Kaiser Snow Pearls, Licorice Baker's Twine, White Mini Pom Poms, Basic Grey Sweet Threads Stickers

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful card Judy. It's finally warming up here in the Northeast. I hope warm weather heads your way soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card!Love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazingly beautiful card! I love all the layers and the textures, and the colors are perfect.
    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely spring beauty!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say