Friday, April 26, 2013

sweet Angel Anya


Hello everyone.  Today I thought I would share a sweet Angel Anya card I made. I came across this Stamped image and thought she would be perfect for today's post. Of course "Sweet Angel Anya" needed some SWEET Really Reasonable Ribbon to go along with her :)


So for my card I used Hot Pink Really Reasonable Ribbon in 2 sizes, and then Pink Sheer Box pleated trim for my flowers. Buttons are also from Really Reasonable Ribbon and give my card some bling! 

RRR Supplies Used:
Buttons-Rose Garden
White Pearls

Dp is from Imaginisce/Loves Me , and I used white card stock and some baby blue card stock. Next I used pink thread for my sewing. All frames are spellbinders, and SU! Anya was colored with Copic markers, and lastly I used a heart shaped button for the large bow.


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

5 comments :

  1. Adorable card Cheryl and I just love those pretty flowers you made from the Sheer Box Pleats Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card with these sweet flowers!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card!Love Your flowers,the ribbon is awesome color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww what a super cutie pie card :-) I love it.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say