Thursday, January 10, 2013

Getting Started with Ribbonwork

 
Hello friends!  Vivian here today with a short video tutorial which will show you how to make the traditionally ribbonworked daisy in my card project below!  For my daisy, I used Mimosa Yellow Seam Binding from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Shop!
 Can you tell I'm itching for spring?  If y'all visited with me here for my last post, you know I've been playing with my more colorful distress inks quite a bit - well the fun continues with the vibrant background for this card.
In the video, you will also see how ridiculously easy it is to create this "watercolored" effect without having to pull out your paints.



And if you're curious what supplies were used, they are all listed in the description box under the video.  Hope you'll take a break from your day to check it out!



2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the daisy and the great video too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and video! I may have to try that background technique. :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say