Thursday, September 6, 2012

Happy Birthday

Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a Male Happy Birthday card for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Beautiful Black 2.5 Jute Ribbon and Sheer Crosshatch Grey
Card Measures 6 x 6
I wanted to use my 2.5 Black jute and thought it would be perfect on this card here. I LOVE this stuff, its perfect for a border, and I think will be even more perfect for a pocket in a mini album. I also used the 1.5"Black netting behind the sheer Crosshatch Grey ribbon.


Really Reasonable Ribbon & Pearls Used:
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Sheer Crosshatch Grey Organza
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Black Jute Ribbon 2.5"
Really Reasonable Ribbon/1.5Black Netting
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Black Pearls

Other supplies:
Victorine Originals Train/and sentiment
Helmar Craft and hobby PVA Glue
Tim Holtz /Brushed Corduroy Ink
DP/DCWV La Creme Stack

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl W

3 comments :

  1. It's gorgeous ... er um, I mean Handsome!!! I can think of quite a few men who would LOVE to get this card. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D
    Snoopy's Homemade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful lovely backing papers and image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, striking colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say