Friday, July 20, 2012

You Are Appreciated



Hi everyone!  I hope you have all had a great week.  I was lucky enough to spend a couple of days at CHA in Chicago this week and met some of my crafty friends in person.  We had a great time!  

I have a pretty card for you today.


I just love hummingbird....we keep a ton of feeders out on our patio and my kids and I love to sit and watch them.  When I saw this file in the Silhouette Store I knew I wanted to cut it.  The beautiful floral paper is from DCWV.   This pretty shimmer satin ribbon matches perfectly with the glitter in the paper. 

 You can read more about my card on my blog.
Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Corri



3 comments :

  1. What a pretty card! I love hummingbirds too...I have a fountain on my deck that has a bubble of water coming out the top & the hummingbirds "surf" on it! They get on top of the bubble & it looks like they are body surfing! It is so fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, and lucky you for getting to go to CHA! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Corri. I love that hummingbird die cut and the pretty shimmer satin ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say