Saturday, July 28, 2012

Summer Goodie Bags


Hi all...
Linda here with today's project of how to use your ribbon stash to decorate summer goodie bags. 
For this project, I use left over ribbons from the July kit that you can purchase here. They are beautiful... Come and check it out!

There are times when I have left over ribbons that I cant have enough length to wrap around my card project; to have good use of all of them, I make a simple goodie bag and create a bow tie on top for cute accent in addition to paper flower.

Let me show you the detail photo;


Now you will be able to use all of your ribbon stash to create cute goodie bags. Be creative and the more you use them up, the more you can buy!

See you on the next post...

Other materials:
We R Memory Keepers patterned paper
Paper flower




3 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say