Thursday, May 19, 2011

More Than Just Ribbon


EEEEKKKK! I'm running late with my post for the day. My brain is on overload. Please forgive me.

Did you know that Really Reasonable Ribbon has more than just ribbon in the store? Check out a couple of FAB products that I used on my layout today!


You can add fun elements like this to your pages to add more texture. 

You can find them right here in the RRR Store.

1.5" Jute Red Ribbon - click here
Embellished Red Vellum Butterflies - click here

This layout is a fun page that I did of some friends and I striking a pose - Charlie's Angels style (smile). I just love the old T.V. show. Farrah Fawcett was my fave. :)

I added some fun lettering on top of the Jute!


Here's a full shot of the page!


Hope you enjoyed my fun page today! Be sure to order some fun jute and butterly embellishments for your projects.
You will love them!

Happy Scrappin'
Angi Barrs @ Cokie Pop Paper

3 comments :

  1. LOVE how you used that jute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the jute- I think the red is perfect on your layout! Fun one sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable layout Angi!

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say