Monday, May 23, 2011

Beautiful Ruffles


Good Morning Everyone, Crystal here and today I would like to share with you a fun summer coaster set I made.....when I was creating this set, I knew I needed something "extra" like lace, or trim on my project :)) So I added some fabulous stretchy ruffled gingham to my creation, OOO I just LOVE the way these ruffles look.... its just sooo beautiful and super easy to work with.... It stretched around my coaster base and my little cup just perfectly :))) Hope you enjoy my creation today!!!



This beautiful Ribbon comes in many colors, stop by and check out all the GORGEOUS colors HERE!!

Don't forget about our Anything Goes Challenge going on right now, we would love to see your wonderful creations!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope everyone has a GREAT Monday!!!

1 comment :

  1. Awwww this is so adorable. So perfect for summer too. :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say