Friday, November 12, 2010

Velvet Victorian Tin

Hello everyone, it's me Cheryl here with my Friday Post which is a covered tin using RRR.
You know the flowers that come in a tin? Well, I covered one of those tins with dp, and RRRibbons!
I'm LOVING the Velvet Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and the ruffled ribbon too!

for my tin I used :
Graphic45 design paper
Flower
Stick Pin
Stamps from Heartfelt Creation

The first thing I did was cover my tin with dp. Then on the lid I used the Velvet Wine colored ribbon for the outside part. I used scor-tape for this too.

On the top of the tin I used the ruffled old gold ribbon (cut it in half, and hot glued down (both pieces).
Next I did the Scalloped trim in antique gold. Then added the spellbinders nesties with my stamped images.

Lastly is the bow, flower, and stick pin.

Thank you for looking and have a nice day!
Also don't forget our Nov Blog Hop is tomorrow Saturday the 13th! Hope to see you here!! :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

1 comment :

  1. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous :-) Love the velvet band :-)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say