Thursday, June 24, 2010

Big Bow Embellishments


Don't you just love to add jaw-dropping gorgeous bows to your projects? I do, and I discovered something a little different this week. I wanted to center my image between two large bows for balance, but all of those tails would have been in my way. So what I did was tied my bows using this fabulous 1 1/4 inch wide Silk Burgundy ribbon - then I punched a hole on my cardstock in the area that I wanted the center of my knot to be, and I just pulled the tails through the hole, and taped them to the underside. Not only did this hide my tails, but it also made my bows stand perfectly .

I hope this will inspire you to give it a try!

3 comments :

  1. O wow what a great idea and your card is fabulous ... I love the colours of your card and stamp is so chick :) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally, totally fab!!! LOVE IT specially with that image. Works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! What stamp did you use?

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say