Monday, March 19, 2018

Easter Blessings

 Hello Crafty friends and Happy Monday to you all! Today's Easter Blessings card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful Grosgrain Roses with Scalloped Edge Ribbon and Cindy Lace, I also used some Rose flowers and Pink stamens on my card for today.
On my card for today I chose to use this sweet little bunny die, and added some beautiful RRR Cindy Lace and a little pink rose to him. His tail has flower soft added to it, and the eye is done with viva pearl pen.  I Love this Cindy Lace, its so easy to work with and absolutely gorgeous! The ribbon is so sweet, and worked perfectly for my card today. The stamens and Roses were an added embellishing for my card.

The Flower die was colored using Copic markers, and the tag with sentiment was distressed using pink ink. I did add two roses to it as well.

I really enjoyed creating this sweet Easter card for today's post. Listed below are all supplies used to create my card.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies used:
Rose with Scalloped Edge Grosgrain Ribbon
Cindy Lace
Pink Stamens 
Roses 10mm open rose mixed
Scotch refill tape
foam Tabs and squares

Other Supplies:
Cheery Lynn Dies
SU! sentiment\
Sewing machine for sewing
pebbles design papers
Bazzill card stock
Copics for coloring
Flower soft for bunny
Viva Pearl Pen for eye
Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say