Thursday, December 7, 2017

I'll Have a Shabby Chic Pink Christmas

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  Are you still working on your Christmas cards?  I have been having fun playing with non-traditional ribbons and color palettes this year.  This shabby chic pink Woodland Christmas card adorned with Pearl Pink Swiss Dots Satin Ribbon is so pretty, you could leave it up all winter long. 


I love the soft sheen that satin ribbon adds to a card design!


Easel cards are one of my favorite fancy folds to make, because they can double as home decor.


This triple loop bow tied beautifully, thanks to my Zutter Bow-it-All Tool.  I use it literally every single time I create!

A little gift card/treat pocket, a little spot to write a personal greeting, and this one's ready for the mail! Now on to the next card!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheerio,
kathy


1 comment :

  1. What à beautiful card,lovely colors. Gert Jose

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say