Monday, April 3, 2017

Wishing You Card

Hello everyone and Happy April to all! Today I have a sweet card I made using the BEAUTIFUL ribbon from this month's Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon! LOVE the colors in this months kit. It's an aqua and coral mix.
Not only did I use Really Reasonable Ribbon, but I also used the Sweetheart Blossoms that RRR carries, and each layer is popped up using Foam Squares also found at the RRR online store.

The design paper I used is Graphic45 Sweet Sentiment, love this paper, it matches perfect with this month's ribbons.  The flowers were made using Cheery Lynn Shasta Daisy die, and then airbrushed using Copic markers. I'm loving the airbrushed look on the flowers, I think it's my second favorite, as glass flower technique is my first favorite way to make flowers.

I stamped the sweet sentiment from HC, love this one, and this card will be mailed to a family member :)
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek! Hope you have a super awesome week!

hugs
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say