Sunday, February 12, 2017

Thanks Gift Bag

Hello everyone, and Happy Sunday to all!
Cheryl here today with a super fun and easy Gift Bag I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using ribbon, lace, flowers, & embellishments all from RRR.
I love when you can make a last minute project and it comes together quickly, and it's super fun to make. This is one of those projects that took me no time at all to create. I added my lace first using RRR lace and a hot glue gun. Next I used a Cheery Lynn doily as my layer with a circle design paper piece. Both are popped up using RRR foam tabs.

My bow was created using this month's Ribbon Club Assortment, the swirl pink satin, and I added a big Half Backed pearl to the center. The flowers and embellishments were all glued on using hot glue gun, This sweet gift bag was so fun to create, and perfect to give to someone with either treats, gift card, or some fun crafting goodies.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
February Pink & Green Mix club assortment
Theresa white crocheted lace
Cherry Blossoms
Sweetheart Blossoms
Embellishments

Other supplies:
AC gift bag
Cheery Lynn dies
tag piece
Rub on alphabets
Martha Stewart branch punch

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say