Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Nature Sketchbook Butterfly Greeting Card

Hey there Peeps!  Just dropping in today to share a project I created with gorgeous RRR trims and my new favorite collection Nature Sketchbook from Graphic 45.

I've had a love for the chevron ribbon ever since I got my very first package from RRR. I mean...it goes with everything!!! The Turquoise here matches the flowers perfectly.
 



I'm using the Turquoise Chevron Striped Twill and Natural Burlap String for this card along with some fun embellishments and large dimensional flowers.

Okay that's all for me. Wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

1 comment :

  1. Gorgeously done!! Love all the beautiful layer and the two ribbons of the turquiose chevron with the burlap string especially!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say