Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Happy Little Chick

{judy} Today I want to share some of the details of the card I made for our Pink/Red Challenge last month. 
 I chose White Crochet Lace, Ivory Burlap String, and Pearl Pink Chevron Ribbon for my trims. 

My bird was stamped in Archival Black Ink (SU!) and watercolored with Kuretake Paints. I dry embossed my main panel, using the Falling Hearts embossing folder from Stampin' Up!, and stamped my sentiment with Archival Black. 
I added the banner with crochet lace attached, and pleated my Chevron Ribbon across the middle, and off the end. I wrapped it with Burlap String to hold the pleats down.
After I adhered the circle and bird, I added some embellishments: a string bow, with a corrugated heart and Resin Flower. I think it turned out so cute! What do you think?

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say