Saturday, February 4, 2017

Friends

Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a sweet card I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using their BEAUTIFUL Satin Ribbon & Gorgeous Embellishments. I LOVE the way this card turned out , as everything worked so well together.
On my card here, I chose to use this beautiful Winter Birds tag designed by Ginny. I absolutely love the darling bird, it's beautiful and perfect for layering!!! You can find it here in her Etsy Shop. I cut it out and distressed it. Then I added some flowers that I created using Cheery Lynn dies & My glass flower technique that can be found here. I did cut some branches using a branch punch, and added in Really Reasonable Ribbons Antique bronze leaf charms.  I love how these look on here.

For my big bow, I chose to use Really Reasonable Ribbons Satin, and I love all the different types of satin you can choose from at RRR. I used a gold and a wine, they match perfect for my card today.

For embellishments, I chose to use the flat backed pearls, love using them on my bows and layers of my cards. I also will use them in the center of flowers, but on these flowers I chose some vintage beads.. for my tag and friends tag.  I used the foam tabs to give a 3-D look.

I hope you enjoyed my post for today! Thank you for stopping by, and have a super awesome day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say