Thursday, February 16, 2017

Deep Purple Midnight Masquerade Card

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  How do you feel about purple?  It's not a color that I have used a lot in the past, but I've been using it lately because Graphic 45's new Midnight Masquerade collection plays so well with purple.  Take a look at the vibrant colors used in this card.


This bow tied with 7/8" Purple Organza Ribbon and Gold Metallic String makes me fall in love with deep purple.  How about you?

I don't know if you can pick it up in these photos, but I tapped the ribbon with tiny bits of Stardust Stickles after tying the bow.  This left a little sparkle behind and I love the way it looks.

Here's a peek at the pair of pockets on the inside.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Purple rules!

Cheerio,
kathy

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say