Thursday, February 23, 2017

Altered Rabbit Molds

Hi guys, it's Cherry!  My day here at the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog.  I have some cute Easter ornaments for you today.  
 I used vintage jello molds that had these rabbits on them.  I painted them with chalk paint and distressed them up for a worn appearance with a sanding block and ink.  After that I sprinkled some white glitter on them. 
 I stitched up some crepe paper fringe and adhered it to the edges along with some pom pom fringe.
 I topped each one off with stamped banners and burlap flowers.
These are perfect for an Easter Tree...or could be used in an Easter basket or on a Spring wreath.
Hope you enjoy!  Hugs, Cherry

2 comments :

  1. These are so sweet and would make such a nice gift for someone as well! Love your matching trims especially!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say