Sunday, July 24, 2016

Another Birthday & More Gorgeous Than Ever

Hello everyone and Happy Sunday to all! Cheryl here today, and I am sharing a card created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Beautiful Shimmer Satin Ribbon.  LOVE this ribbon from RRR store, and there are LOTS of shades of this beautiful Satin to choose from.

On my card I chose to use the Shimmer Satin in Light Orchid.  I also used some White 1.5" Silky Crush ribbon, and then the some Bakers Twine.

Flowers are cut with JustRite flower dies, then dusted with dusty concord distress ink. I then used the Glass Flower technique on these.

For the leaves I used Really Reasonable Ribbon's 30mm green leaves, and dusted those with StampinUp! Kiwi Kiss ink.
My sentiment was stamped in the dusty concord distress ink as well, and then I airbrushed around it using copic BV00. The button I used is an OLD wood button.

I hope you enjoyed my post for today!!!
Thank you for stopping by!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

  1. Gorgeous card and love the purples. I bought the Distress Concord ink after seeing your other cards and flowers. Now, I will have to spend the time doing it. Just a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say