Thursday, May 12, 2016

America the Beautiful

I'm just loving the red, white and blue this month and I have another patriotic card to share today using great ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  This is such an eye-catching color combination.

The May Ribbon Club Assortment is a wonderful collection of red, white and blue ribbons and all the ribbons I used on my card came from this pretty assortment.
Not a member yet?  JOIN TODAY and begin with this beautiful ribbon collection.  This assortment contains 9 styles and a total of 18 yards of ribbon.  Each month you will receive a fun color or holiday themed assortment of ribbon.  What a great way to build your ribbon stash and try new ribbon styles.  Treat yourself today!

My beautiful bow was created on my Bow-it-All V3.0.

For a video tutorial on how to create this pretty bi-color double-loop bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for our monthly Blog Hop.  See what the design team has created with the fabulous May Ribbon Club assortment.

~ Bonnie ~

4 comments :

  1. This is so beautiful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red, white and blue! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's truly a beauty, Bonnie! Thanks for the inspiration!
    ~Kris~

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing card beautiful details. Love this months ribbon ! have visited everyone on the hop.
    God bless
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say