Tuesday, January 12, 2016

A Very Colorful Happy Birthday to You Card

Hi friends, it's Bonnie here today with a fun card to share.  We've had some really dreary weather in my area for a few weeks and I needed some color in my life so I went bold today with fun die cuts from Cheery Lynn Designs and gorgeous ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I just love the look of using the colors of the rainbow.  You just can't go wrong with them!  
My finishing touch is my very favorite bi-color double-loop bow.  I created the bow with daffodil and tangerine Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon on my Bow-it-All V2.0.  If you don't already own this tool, YOU NEED IT!  I use it almost every day.  
For a video on how to create this fabulous bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on other products used on this card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.  Happy crafting!

2 comments :

  1. Love your rainbow colors. Beautiful card with the Cheery Lynn butterflies and beautiful bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card, good work Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say