Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Holiday Wishes Pocket Gift Card Holder

Hi there crafty peeps!  I am here today to share with you a gift card/treat holder I made using products from my Fun Stampers Journey collection and ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I created a double pocket with Cranberry Bliss Cardstock and my Pocket Card Die.  I assembled it, and cut two pieces of holiday patterned paper to fit inside the front pocket and the front of the card.  I created a notecard for the back pocket with Kiwi Slice Cardstock and stamped a sentiment from the Jolly Friends stamp set onto the top.  I then wrapped some Red Seam binding around the front of the pocket and tied it in a single bow.  I popped up a pierced circle cut from Whip Cream Cardstock.  I then stamped the Star onto Kiwi Slice Cardstock with Kiwi Slice Ink and fussy cut it out.  I adhered down a "nest" of Metallic Silver String on top of the pierced circle and then placed the star on top of that with foam tape.  I stamped the cute little deer image in Versafine ink and colored it with my Tombo markers.  I added Journey Glaze to the nose, antlers, hooves, nose, and scarf.  I fussy cut him out and adhered him to the star.  Finally I added a patterned paper fishtail banner and puffy silver star to a clothespin and pinned a gift card to the inside of the front pocket.  This would also be perfect for a candy cane or another treat in lieu of a gift card.  I hope you enjoy my project.  Have a wonderful day!

4 comments :

  1. I love this idea ! It's just great and so cute !
    Greetz
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful love the reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute gift card holder! Love the way you've embellished it!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say