Thursday, August 20, 2015

Celebrating FRIENDS

It's Karen Letchworth here today with something sweet!  Most of you who know me already know how much I LOVE Really Reasonable Ribbon and all their AWESOME ribbons, laces, trims and more.  Today, I wanted to create a card for a special friend, and I knew that Really Reasonable Ribbon would make my card super special.  I started with a piece of floral patterned paper that I touched the edges of with paint, and then machine stitched.  Next, I added some cute die-cuts, and topped them with a FABULOUS bow created with several lovely ribbons from.......you guessed it - Really Reasonable Ribbon!
The pretty bow I added includes the super sweet Roses With Scalloped Edge Grosgrain in Aqua (the pretty floral print), 3/8" Shell Print on Coral Rose Satin RibbonSatin With Grosgrain Edge Light CoralDiamond Satin Light CoralSwiss Dot Grosgrain in Coral Rose (a Really Reasonable Ribbon exclusive), 3/8" Shell Print on Turquoise Satin Ribbon, and finally the beautiful Double-Faced Satin in Turquoise.  It's just small pieces of each, and then they secured (or cinched) in the middle to create a bow.  Then I placed a little pink gem in the center of the bow.
This second photo gives you a closer look at the bow and all the ribbons used in it.  They all have such great textures and lovely background prints, making them all unique, and yet they all work together SO well.  That's one of the really great things about Really Reasonable Ribbon; they make it SO easy to combine ribbons together beautifully.  You really can't go wrong.
Finally, I want to mention the jar in my photos.  I decorated it by taking a canning jar and spray painting it pink, and then I adorned the lid with more of Really Reasonable Ribbon's GREAT trims including their sweet Helen White Crochet LaceCream Seam BindingRose Petal Seam Binding and the luscious Bay Leaf Seam Binding (my personal favorite).  But again, they ALL work together SO beautifully, and make your projects look fabulous!  Why not treat yourself to some today?  You deserve it, and you will absolutely LOVE everything you purchase.   We really hope that you will play along in Really Reasonable Ribbon's FUN CHALLENGE going on now.

Blessings to you,
Karen

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say