Friday, August 28, 2015

A Little Birthday Wish for a Great Friend


Hi friends.  Can you ever have too many birthday cards in your stash?  I think not!  I can never even catch up much less get ahead of the game.  Today I have a card for a good friend that I finished off with a gorgeous bow using my favorite ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
The beautiful bow was made with Rose Bloom Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon on my Bow-it-All V2.0.  You can view a video tutorial on how to create this bow HERE.  Isn't it the perfect final touch to a clean and simple card?
This card features some scraps from the paper I made with the fun Color Burst pigments from Ken Oliver.  I can't bear to throw any of this gorgeous paper away.
I added three pink 20mm Open Roses below the sentiment.  This was a quick and easy card and the bow and flowers add a fun little punch of color.  
Thanks so much for stopping by.  For more information on other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

3 comments :

  1. Love everything about this card - especially the weave and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!!Love he colors,awesome ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say