Wednesday, May 20, 2015

So Proud by Jenn Cochran

Hello to all the RRR friends and fans!  Jenn here and I am so excited to have you join me today.   Remember the fun Starburst card from our hop on the 13th?  Well, as promised I have a Tell All Video showing you the measurements on how I made the sometimes difficult card.    1st I want to show you a pretty bow I tied on a vase for a gift.  It features the Delicate Stitched Satin ribbon in Lemon.  


Ok now for my Tell All Video for this fun Sunburst Card.





Thanks so much for joining me today.  Let me know what you think of the video.  If you have any questions, leave me a comment on YouTube and I will get it answered.



2 comments :

  1. I loved this design I made this card a few weeks ago for a challenge they wanted this design it was great to make it was like building a puzzle wonderful job.

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say