Monday, February 23, 2015

May the Leprechauns Be Near You......


Surprise everyone, it's Bonnie popping in today with a St. Patty's Day card that I was working on this past weekend.
I used several of the ribbons from the February Ribbon Club Assortment on my card.  I think a little purple works well on this card, right?


I used 3 of the ribbon styles from the Really Reasonable Ribbon February Ribbon Club Assortment on my card.  You can see the pretty grape satin with grosgrain edge on the fluffy double-loop bow and I used the pretty Sandra crochet lace layered over the gorgeous kiwi shimmer satin through the center of the card.

Love pretty bows?  Visit my YouTube Channel to view all my Bow-it-All tutorials.  This bow was created on my Bow-it-All V2.0.  It's easier than you think!!

It's not too late to join the RRR Monthly Ribbon Club and get the February Assortment as your first shipment.

This assortment contains 9 styles and a total of 17 yards of ribbon and trim.  What a fun way to build your ribbon stash!

This card also fits right in with our current RRR Challenge with a Purple and Green theme.  Head on over and play along with us!

For more information on products used on this card, please visit my Make Time To Craft Blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Bonnie


2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say