Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Let's Celebrate


Hey fans.  It's Dana here!  We are doing a TON of celebrating this month in my household.  My hubby's birthday was a last week, he's retiring in a just a few days and what do you know Valentine's Day is here.  We are going to be broke this entire month.  LOL  I slipped this little card into his car this morning reminding him of his upcoming big day.


Of course I used fantastic ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon to "tie" it all together.  Here I used the 1/8" orange diagonal striped ribbon along with some metallic silver string.  I know you've heard me say it more than once, but I love that metallic string!


Here's a close up of both ribbons.  Something purty right?  I am ga-ga over all the ribbon in the shop.  I should show you how much I have but I'll keep that for another day.  My stamp room is a wreck at the moment.  LOL  Have a great day everyone!

Hugs,
Dana

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say