Thursday, November 6, 2014

Perfect Fall Memories


Happily, it's finally fall here in California with cooler temps and everything seems to be getting a little greener thankfully.  Sure would like some rain to give all the plants a good drink though :)  So.... going to pumpkin patches and picking apples is not much of a secret to everyone that I just love doing every year.  I had a neat book kit from Heidi Swapp in my stash so I decided to create a mini book that I could put all the photos I took this year of the fun we had.



To start, I inked around the edges with brown chalk ink and then created this design in the center of the book.  I used a piece of orange print paper I had in my stash and then I added a wooden doily from the craft store and a sticker, some leaves I die cut and Jute String from RRR.  The gorgeous ribbons on the rings is from the November Ribbon Club Assortment.

The inside I did really simple and used tags and other goodies from Echo Parks fall collection of papers and stick on tags and goodies.  It was really fun and now I just need to print out the photos to pop inside of it.  How fun!!

Thanks for stopping over today.... Teresa

3 comments :

  1. What a beautiful mini book Teresa, gorgeous seasonal colours and love the ribbons, Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous book and wonderful colors, so perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say