Sunday, May 11, 2014

Bow-it-All Triple Layer Bow Video Tutorial with Really Reasonable Ribbon


Happy Mother's Day everyone!!  

Bonnie here today with a great Triple Layer Bow Tutorial with the NEW Bow-it-All V2.0 Tool from Zutter. You're going to LOVE how easy it is to make this great new bow!


Since it's Mother's Day, I'll start out with a card.  I wanted a little smaller bow on this card, so I decided on a double-layer bow instead of a triple layer bow.  It's made just like the bows in my video tutorial below, but with two layers rather than three.


The bow was created with a piece of 1-1/2" wide Netting which I trimmed down the middle with my scissors to create netting that is 3/4" wide.   That gorgeous image is from a collage set called Dragonflies from CobraGraphics on Etsy.  It's meant for jewelry making, but I just enlarged the image a bit with my PSE program and it works beautifully for cards.  I created the sentiment on my computer.

Now on to the video tutorial.  You are going to be shocked at how easy it is to make these beautiful triple layer bows in any size you want with all the additional peg holes in the new Bow-it-All V2.0.


If you enjoyed the video, please click on the YouTube icon on the bottom right of the video photo above and when you get to YouTube, click like and leave a comment.  Be sure to follow our channel while  you are there so you don't miss any of the upcoming videos.

Here is a cute little Patriotic card with a beautiful triple layer bow just like what I made in the video above.
This image came from a tag set from the Floozieville shop on Etsy.


I used several ribbon styles from the RRR May Ribbon Club Assortment on this card.


We have a special offer this month where you can join and begin with the April and May Ribbon Club assortments shipped together at the great low price of $17.00 (for US residents).  
All future shipmetns will be billed at $9.00/mo.


The Bow-it-All V2.0 and the Replacement Accessories packs are available from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Treat yourself to this great new tool today.  You will LOVE it!

Thanks for stopping by today.

~ Bonnie ~

5 comments :

  1. Ohhhhhh now I know what I want for my birthday!!! This is fabulous. Thanks for the tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! I really like that triple bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it love it!!!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great tutorial and a super cute card! DT hugs.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say