Saturday, August 17, 2013

Flower Crown



Hello everyone.  Today I wanted to share this super fun FLOWER CROWN that my daughter and I made.  Well, the one on her head she designed and I just glued, however the one in the photos below I designed.

These are super fun and I used Really Reasonable Ribbon Flowers on both. Now on my daughter's I used 3 different flowers, and on the one below I used 3 as well

I used Moss Green Leaves to wrap around the band first, then hot glued the flowers in the order I laid them. I think it makes it super easy if you pick your flowers and lay them out how you like them first. So in my photo below I show laying them out, and then what it looks like when they are all glued on. I used all pink on mine. Super FUN!


I used a Hot Glue Gun to glue all flowers.  I just use a dab of glue in the center of the flower and a heat safe craft mat to push the flowers firmly onto the band.  Of course it wont stick to this Non-Stick Heat Safe Craft Mat by Scor Pal.


Thank you for looking and have a super awesome weekend!!
Hugs,
Cheryl



3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous work here again, just so lovely, and what girl wouldn´t just LOVE to get one like this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Cheryl. What a terrific idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous, girly headband. You totally rocked these fabulous flowers!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say