Sunday, May 12, 2013

Green thumb....

 
 



 
 
Happy Mother's day to you!  I have a summer bloom to share today!  Hmmmm....green thumb?   I thought I was until I moved here in the high desert of Oregon.  We have such varied temperatures that it can easily dip down low even in Summer.  It once snowed on fourth of July.  Sooo I created my own little bloom here using a fabric layered flower, a wooden pot, stamps, and some sweet RRR ribbons.  Some layered papers with embossing were my starting point.  Followed by a stamped border of spades and trowels.  I even stamped on my pot with a grass image.  I used Moss green seam binding to wrap around the card and tied bows to the side.  I added Carolina white lace to the bottom for softness and  added a bit of Green apple bakers twine  to  the pot with a mini tag that says grown with love.  Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful Mother's day!  hugs, cherry
 
 

8 comments :

  1. So pretty! Love the soft colors!

    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Cherry! Happy Mother's Day to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! LOVE the papers and the design is fabulous!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty,Love the colors,your pot is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling card, Cherry. I just love this sweet flower and adorable flower pot!! ~ ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, it is so soft and pretty, very serene. Gorgeous embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your card is sooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say