Monday, March 11, 2013

The Better To See You With~!


I love the bold statement that black, white and red make together. My images are Lizzie Riding Hood from Whimsie Doodles. I colored in with Copic markers.


The Red Ric Rac adds a touch of whimsy to this fun image and easily threads through the Cherries Jubilee button. I love the words on the designer paper. They are all "wolfie" sounds!

Check out all of the fun buttons HERE and the other available ric rac colors HERE

Thanks for stopping by today~!




3 comments :

  1. Great card Judy. When I was little my favorite colors were red and black. It is a striking combination!! The red ric rac looks great across the black and white strike design paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, great card showcasing the RRR ribbon. The texture that the ric rac gives to the card is perfecto.
    ava g

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card,Love your stamp...

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say