Sunday, March 17, 2013

♥♥♥Sweeet Treats♥♥♥&Video


Hello everyone, today I'm sharing with you a ♥♥♥Sweeet Treat Container♥♥♥for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the CONTAINER that holds BUTTONS from RRR.


I save ALL my Button containers from ♥♥♥Really Reasonable Ribbon,♥♥♥ knowing I would use them one day to put treats inside. I did wash these before I put anything inside.  

Next I added my candy to the inside and set aside. I then decided on a Doily, then decorated the CottageCutz Oval Doily using a CC Love Tag, CC Filigree Egg, and the DARLING ♥♥♥Peachy Keen PK-250 Sleeping Teddy♥♥♥. I added some punched branches, Wild Orchid flowers, and a little butterfly. I used Really Reasonable Ribbons beautiful 7/8" White Crocheted Lace, and then ran RRR 3/8" Satin w/Iridescent Edge Pink through it.
 This week we are teaming up with Peachy Keen to share some of their DARLING stamps! 


♥♥♥Supplies Used♥♥♥
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Button Container
Really Reasonable Ribbon/7/8" White Crocheted Lace
Really Reasonable Ribbon /Pink Ribbon for tag from March Club Kit
Really Reasonable Ribbon/3/8"Satin with Iridescent Edge Pink
CottageCutz /Love Tags
CottageCutz/Oval Doily and Frame
Wild Orchid flowers
Branch /martha stewart
Butterfly, from a button pack
Candy



♥♥♥Video using Button Container♥♥♥


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

13 comments :

  1. This is terrific Cheryl. I've been eyeing those pillow box plastic button containers too thinking they could be turned into something fabby. This is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute...such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little treat container and a great way to upcycle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sweet treat box and your video was great!!! Thanks for listing your supplies too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I am now following your blog:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are nice containers for the buttons. Thanks for the video :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun treat box and awesome video!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great treat boxes -so ornate :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet way to decorate this box.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! I watched the video. it was great! I am so glad you showed how to make this candy container. Next Time I'll have to order some buttons so I can get some of these containers. Thank you for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  11. The sweet bear just seems perfect with the pretty formed flowers.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! I always love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great treat container idea! Love all the details on this project! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say