Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Secret Garden

 
Hi all! It's Ginny here with my turn to share a project I created using the fabulous Really Reasonable Ribbon and showcasing Peachy Keen Stamps. I picked the Small Polka Dot Background. I can not tell you how thrilled I am with the subtle over all pattern I achieved for the base of my card
Isn't that polka dot perfect????? I will also mention that this stamp was very easy to line up for getting the whole base covered. 
I choose to accent the pretty paper patterns with Natural Faux Burlap Trim. 
There's also a layer of Olive Wrinkle Ribbon and Moss Green Gingham.
Here's a little close up of the stamped pattern. Peeking out from behind the center image is Mini Pom Poms in Olive. It's a nice texture and helps to separate all the paper patterns.
I did a fair bit of fussy cutting so I could layer in lot's of images.
The big poofy bow was looking a little dark.....so I added a few string loops and an antique button.
So that's it for my Peachy Keen- Really Reasonable Ribbon creation. I'll be looking to add many more background stamps to my collection.... and more ribbon lol.
I hope you all enjoy a happy and productive day and find some time to be creative : ) Huggs-Ginny



 
 

22 comments :

  1. This is such a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GORGEOUS card!! I love the colors and all the ribbon and GREAT use of the PK stamp!!
    Thanks for sharing this stunning card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card has a lovely vintage feel! Love the muted colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I agree, I love this background from Peachy Keen too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty--love all the details and the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh that's gorgeous. LOve the greens and neutrals together.
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card! The details are so delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, so many incredible elements. I had to look several times in order not to miss all the adorable things you put on the card. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work! I love the layering and how the look and feel of this card make me think of sunny Spring days!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is gorugous! I love the colors you used and the way you used peachy keens background stamp:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    moni023 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors used. The portion of the story is perfect. I love all the images, ribbon and embellishments. Thank you for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! The dots stamp is perfect for the background and not over powering at all. I love the greenery you chose for the card and the button with twine does lighten up the bow...perfect choice.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many cool embellishes. Like the pretty dotted background.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card! Love the texture the pom pom trim adds too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous card! And the background is the perfect touch! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is an incredibly amazing project. Seeing it up close I really noticed that each element is so perfectly cut out that I thought they were part of a chip-board pack. Ginny's talents are seemingly never-ending. Thank you so so much!!! You RRR Ladies are all so terribly talented!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say