Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hearts and Houses Valentines

 
Hi there! It's Ginny here again. I'm having lot's of fun creating Valentiny projects using Really Reasonable Ribbon. This week I'm also using items from the scrap and salvage box to de-stash a bit.
I choose to work with a classic black and red color scheme to coordinate with this fun little house die cut, then added other vintage images, an inked doily, and craft tag and buttons.
I used the beautiful Red Wrinkle Ribbon to embellish a painted flower with red berries, and tags. I also added Cherry Bakers Twine
I've  used up the last of the glittery chipboard hearts I made. The two hearts on the house are kinda sweet right?
I hope you all are creating hand crafted Valentine's for the special people in your life, and of course adding lot's of trims from RRR : )
Wishing you all a happy and productive day and time to be creative! Huggs Ginny

4 comments :

  1. So beautiful is your card with lots of gorgeous details x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginny, this is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!! :) LOVE all the elements!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely showcasing of the ribbonby RRR... very cute
    ava g

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say