Friday, August 24, 2012

Sweet Summer Sun

Happy Friday to all of you! 
Today marks the LAST Friday of the summer for my kiddos, since they return to school on Monday.  They are both excited and sad about it, and they are spending lots of time in the pool.  
For me, it marks the end of sumer and the beginning of football games and field trips.  Bring on FALL!
I thought I would share a layout with you all today sharing on of my favorite summer photos.  This is my 9 year old son acting silly in the pool...and I was lucky enough to capture it on film!  

To make the cluster at the base of the umbrella, I used 

I also used the Earthy toned Hemp cord to 
create the lei effect and tie around the layout. 


See, Ribbon can be used in masculine layouts!
I hope I've inspired you today...make use of the final friday of the sumer and put some of your ribbon stash to good use!

Have a Fantabulous Friday!!

1 comment :

  1. Wow you make some really pretty things!
    I really like ur style (:

    Have a nice summer, whats left of it anyway (:

    Feel free to join my international giveaway! http://bykirsti.blogspot.dk/2012/07/en-lille-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say