Friday, August 17, 2012

Summertime Calendar with Mini Pom Poms

Hello everyone. Cheryl here with another calendar month for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the DARLING NEW Mini POM POMS Trim that Really Reasonable Ribbon has in stock, super SWEET!! You are going to LOVE all the colors!!! :)
So, I've been working on my calendar months, and decided to do June for summertime. I used the New Mini Pom Poms trim, so beautiful. I also used the Metallic Ribbon Sage for one of my bows. Next I used the Checkerboard Satin for the other bow.

Really Reasonable Ribbon:
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Mini Pom Poms in Yellow
Really Reasonable Ribbon/ Metallic Ribbon Sage
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Checkerboard Satin

Other supplies:
DCWV/Calendar Stack
My Little Shoebox Dp
CottageCutz Dies
Helmar Premium Craft Glue/Helmar Quick fix tape runner
Sewing & Buttons



I really have enjoyed making these calendars and can't wait to share the finished calendar with you all. I will be making more of these for Christmas gifts this year.  I think the Grandparents will love having them with photos of us all.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say