Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Purple Passion Bow


For the August RRR Blog Hop click HERE.

Happy Tuesday everyone! 
I am going to share with you how to make the bow that I made using the
I am in love with the PURPLE!!!  
It is my absolute favorite color ever!!!

Here is the bow that was derived from that gorgeous assortment of Bonnie's:

Now, here is the step by step tutorial of how to create it. 
Just click on each photo to see the text.
You may also refer to my previous tutorials on similar bows if you need more details.
Here are the links:
Bow of the Month <<This link is a bow just like this one with more detailed instructions.
Tutorials by Misty <<This is  a link to all my tutorials including more bows.








Here are some close ups of the back of the bow.



Please feel free to ask questions if you have them  Remember to refer to the links, because those will also help you in making this bow.  It is super simple, and I will help you in anyway I can!
Have a Terrific Tuesday!!!!



1 comment :

  1. What a fun tutorial! : ) Very Purply!
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say