Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Christmas... in July?

Yep, you read that right! Since it's CHA week, most companies are coming out with their Christmas collections right now! It just seems too early for me, but I thought I would run with the idea! 

My husband tells me every year to get started on making my Christmas cards in the Summer so I don't have to cram that into my schedule a week before Christmas. You would think it would be just that simple considering there is an abundance of new Christmas paper out, right? Yeah.. not so simple for me! 


So this year, since I was crafting projects for a few booths at CHA, I decided to at least get a head start on a box to hold my Christmas Cards! I'm sure that has to count for something! 


I used the new Handmade Holiday paper collection from Simple Stories, and of coarse, some very festive 
Moss Green Double-faced Satin ribbon from the RRR store! 

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I was able to inspire you to get a little head start on your Christmas projects... it is only 5 months away you know! ;-)

♥ Emily

4 comments :

  1. Emily, your Christmas card box is so cute that if I had one, I think I would be inspired to make Christmas cards for it too! Perfect choice of ribbon! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely and there would be no worries as to where you put the christmas cards l think this is a brilliant idea and you have decorated it beautifully:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great Christmas card box Emily. I love the papers you used. I always plan on working ahead every year and it never happens. Maybe this year will be the year!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say